Part Time Support Position
We are looking to fill a part-time entry-level professional position dedicated to supporting our existing customer base and new customers from our Arts Spark project. We are looking for a technically-oriented person with fantastic communication skills. Tasks begin with answering the phone and providing 5-Star customer support by:
- Updating websites with new content using a variety of CMS platforms
- Assisting customers as they setup email on new devices
- Answering questions customers have as they update sites using WordPress
- Troubleshooting email and website issues, handing off to a programmer if necessary
- Writing documentation and training customers
The successful candidate will have the following minimum skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to ask questions
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of PC, Macintosh, mobile, and Gmail email systems
IMC is a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in development concurrently, with a primary goal of delivering a quality product on time. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance. A set schedule of at least 20 hours per week is required. Availability between 2pm and 5pm is required.
To be considered for this position, please send a letter of introduction, your resume, and names of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samples of our portfolio can be found at https://www.imediaconsult.com.
Interviews will begin the week of August 14. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.