Business Development Associate
Are you the next member of our team?
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC, a full-service web site development and digital marketing firm in Saratoga Springs, NY, is growing! We are looking to fill a position dedicated to enhancing relationships with existing clients as well as bringing new clients on board for both IMC and our Arts Spark brands.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills. Tasks include:
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients, making them aware of our full suite of service offerings
- Cultivating relationships with new clients
- Developing our overall marketing strategies
- Researching new markets for both IMC and Arts Spark
- Maintaining client information in our CRM
- Writing proposals and responding to appropriate RFPs
- Attending networking events and trade shows
The successful candidate will have the following minimum skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media channels’
- An appreciation for the arts
- Ability to work in our office in Saratoga Springs – remote work is not an option
The right candidate will receive a base salary plus commission, paid personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance.
To be considered for this position, please send:
- A letter of introduction
- Your resume
- Names of 3 references
Applications are not considered complete without all the above information.
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC was founded in 1996. Since then, IMC has secured its position as a quality provider of digital marketing services for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits in the Capital Region and throughout the Northeast. Our capabilities include:
- Web site architecture, design and hosting in a LAMP environment
- Web site/database integration with various 3rd party APIs
- Electronic Marketing
- Social Media Consulting
- Services specifically to help artists with the business side of being an artist
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
what people are saying
Your team continually impresses me with their professionalism, knowledge, accuracy and promptness. I am wow-ed by the service we get from IMC. This morning you made a global change to our site in 15 minutes. The IMC team is always there when I need them and amazingly the work often gets done the same day. I am so glad we chose Interactive Media Consulting!
Thank you, IMC, for a wonderful art website that is a) easy to update, b) looks great, c) gets lots of positive comments, and d) has encouraged sales by allowing my work to shine.
Your team is especially incredible (and patient!) to work with. It’s been a pleasant and rewarding experience working on this with them and, in the end, I have exactly what I want. Thanks!
I will be eternally grateful to you for what you have done to create this beautiful, fun, interactive web site. You are AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much for all you have done for the company, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I must say I even enjoyed assisting with the development of the website. The feed back we have been receiving is all good, we are so pleased with the outcome.
Thanks again it’s been a pleasure, I’m so happy we went through your company!!