IMC is Hiring Again!
We are looking to fill an entry-level professional position dedicated to supporting our existing customer base and new customers from our Arts Spark project.
The successful candidate will be a technically-oriented person with stellar communication skills. Tasks begin with answering the phone and providing 5-Star customer support by:
- Updating websites with new content using a variety of CMS platforms
- Assisting customers as they setup email on new devices
- Answering questions customers have as they update sites using WordPress
- Troubleshooting email and website issues, handing off to a programmer if necessary
- Performing security updates on CMS software and plugins/modules
The successful candidate will have the following minimum skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as think on your feet
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to ask questions
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, & CSS
- Basic knowledge of WordPress systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of PC, Macintosh, mobile, and Gmail email systems
- Ability to work in our office in Saratoga Springs – remote work is not an option
- Attention to detail
IMC is a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in development concurrently, with a primary goal of delivering a quality product on time. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance.
To be considered for this position, please send:
- a letter of introduction
- your resume
- names and contact information for your references
Please note, this is not a coding or design position. This is an HTML/CSS and customer support position.