Are You Our Intern?
This is a paid position for Summer, 2016. You will specifically be assigned to work on the Arts Spark website (http://www.arts-spark.com), with the possibility of helping out with some other projects as time allows or requires. Job duties will include:
- Researching and writing blog articles aimed at artists and creatives
- Updating Arts Spark with new content or features
- Creating marketing materials for Arts Spark, under the direction of IMC’s Senior Designer
- Writing documentation for any new features added
- Executing portions of a marketing plan, scheduled to be completed in early June, 2016
- Helping to build a social media following for Arts Spark
- Building the Arts Spark free membership ranks
You will need to have the following minimum skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social networks
- A passion for the arts
You will receive an hourly rate commensurate with their experience. To be considered for this position, please send a letter of introduction, your qualifications, names of references, and writing samples or blog URLs that you have completed on an individual basis to firstname.lastname@example.org.