Custom Web Applications
We understand that off-the-shelf and out-of-the-box solutions are not right for everyone. IMC has the technical expertise on staff to create custom applications or assist with any database or other API integration.
Online databases make it easy for you to share information with your clients, customers, and remote staff. We can help you create a database structure that fits your needs, your customer’s needs, and your budget. Our database development experience includes simple tasks such as scheduling as well as complex tasks such as product configurators and eCommerce solutions. We have built financial reporting systems, real-time database integration systems, product configurators, and custom database applications for a number of customers.
Anderson Instrument Company has worked with IMC to create applications that have helped reduce the number of calls to customer service by automating some processes and providing Anderson’s customer service representatives with the time to work with customers who need to talk to a representative about their particular custom applications. For Anderson, we have:
- Created a real-time Return Materials Authorization (RMA) database application. Anderson’s Distributors can login and enter an RMA request or retrieve the status of a pending RMA.
- Created an online product configurator and custom shopping cart. Anderson’s Distributors, once logged in, can configure any one of a number of their products. Distributors can save common configurations for future use. They can then order the products online.
- Created an application that allows customers to enter a product serial number and retrieve Material and Calibration Certifications for that product. The application creates a PDF “on the fly” based on the information stored in Anderson’s databases, using real time data from both MySQL and SQL Server databases.
Websites can be much more than static brochure pages. The possibilities are endless:
- Integrate your website with order tracking or shipping information
- Customize your shopping cart–providing features unique to your products
- Provide reporting tools and real-time information for your customers
- Create interactive product configurators
- Introduce a calendar to keep your visitors informed
- Update your site using content management tools
- Keep your users up to date with a blog
- Provide an online forum for your customers
- Create a custom database to meet the needs of your business and customers
Real Estate Websites
We have over 15 years of experience working with real estate agents. Our custom real estate WordPress integrations ensure that your website will work with MLS IDX and RETS systems and remain compliant with any rules and regulations in your state. Our feature-rich system makes it easy to keep your website current and update featured properties. Website visitors have a variety of tools to help them find the property that meets their needs.
From one convenient control panel you can:
- Manage an unlimited number of properties
- Manage agent information
- Easily add and remove images
- Easily add and remove resource links
- Manage news and events
- View detailed statistics
The Scott Varley Team at Keller Williams works with IMC to keep their real estate web site up to date and current with their current listings and information. Scott’s site is combination of data from Capital Region MLS and data entered by Scott’s team. For this real estate website, IMC has:
- Created scripts that automatically grab data, anytime of day or night, from a Real Estate Transaction Server
- Created an application that will pull data from MLS and extra data that Scott’s team uploads to the site to create a Fact Sheet for each property on demand. Scott’s branding is on the fact sheet, which can be printed, saved, and emailed to friends and family.
- Set up WordPress to help Scott’s team manage the new construction, agent information and photos, and virtual tours.
Meeting and Event Solutions
With over 20 years of meeting and event planning, IMC can provide the following services for your meeting, conference or event.
- Online meeting registration system
- Secure payment processing with immediate acknowledgement of successful transaction
- Host meeting website
- Store all information in database, accessible by conference organizers 24/7/365
- Prepare and print name badges
- Prepare and print event tickets
- Prepare and print receipts for all registrants
- Prepare list of registrants
- Process cancellations and refunds with approval of conference committee
- Provide email support for inquiries about individual registrations
- Provide periodic email newsletters to conference registrants
For Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (SEDC), IMC has created a number of tools allowing members to register for events, pay for sponsorships, and keep their membership current. All payments are tied into their Authorize.net account. Past applications have included:
- Member registration for annual events such as the Annual Investor Dinner, Holiday Party, and Golf Tournament – all flexible enough to allow people signing up to choose meals and add people to their party, paying for everything at once.
- Business sponsorship sponsorship forms that include online payment or the ability to send a check
- Business registration for events such as Career Jam
- Membership application and payment
- Membership renewal and payment
SEDC staff has the ability to download registrations from an administrative screen in a CSV format, suitable for sorting, printing name badges, and merging with phone and mail registrations.
what people are saying
Your team continually impresses me with their professionalism, knowledge, accuracy and promptness. I am wow-ed by the service we get from IMC. This morning you made a global change to our site in 15 minutes. The IMC team is always there when I need them and amazingly the work often gets done the same day. I am so glad we chose Interactive Media Consulting!
Thank you, IMC, for a wonderful art website that is a) easy to update, b) looks great, c) gets lots of positive comments, and d) has encouraged sales by allowing my work to shine.
Your team is especially incredible (and patient!) to work with. It’s been a pleasant and rewarding experience working on this with them and, in the end, I have exactly what I want. Thanks!
I will be eternally grateful to you for what you have done to create this beautiful, fun, interactive web site. You are AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much for all you have done for the company, it’s been a pleasure working with you and I must say I even enjoyed assisting with the development of the website. The feed back we have been receiving is all good, we are so pleased with the outcome.
Thanks again it’s been a pleasure, I’m so happy we went through your company!!