Quick Site for Small Biz & Non-Profits
Quick Sites are IMC’s fast, flexible, and affordable starter websites—ideal for startups, non-profits, and small businesses looking to create a web presence. Built on the popular WordPress platform, a Quick Site can grow with you as your business grows.
Do you want a website that is:
If so, then you need a Quick Site, from Interactive Media Consulting, LLC. Quick Sites are starter websites, ideal for startups, non-profits, and small businesses looking to create a web presence. They can grow with you as your business grows.
Quick Sites are FAST
Provide us with your logo and content, make a couple of choices, and we can have a website ready for you in just a couple of weeks. We can do this because the websites are built on the WordPress platform. They are easy to setup, especially with the template choices we provide.
Quick Sites are FLEXIBLE
You have the ability to choose 5 of 10 different features–do you want an image gallery or calendar? Not a problem. Quick Sites also grow as your business grows. When you are ready to add shopping carts or database applications, just call and we can provide a quote to add these features to your existing website.
Quick Sites are AFFORDABLE
Quick Sites start at $1000. This includes:
- Your domain name (i.e. yourcompany.com)
- Your quick site with your logo and colors
- Up to 3 stock images
- Up to 5 features from a list shown below
- Unlimited email addresses (i.e. email@example.com)
- Documentation to update the site
Website hosting is an additional $195 per year and includes unlimited email addresses (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org), and updates to WordPress software and plugins.
Quick Site Options
- Blog style, brochure page style, or combination
- Choose up to 5 from the following list
- Search Engine plugin for help with search engine optimization
- Sociable Pack to let users add links to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Twitter feed to display your tweets right on your website
- Image gallery
- Online discussion forum
- Mapping plugin to add Google maps to your pages
How are Quick Sites Different from IMC’s Custom Websites?
IMC’s custom websites are just that–custom. We will sit down with you for a design meeting, build custom applications for you, and tailor a site to your exact needs. Quick Sites are template based websites. The only customization comes from your logo and colors as well as the options you choose. The chart here shows the differences.
|Feature||Quick Site||Custom Site|
|Your own domain name|
|Your logo and colors||✓||✓|
|Top graphic with your logo and up to 3 representative images||✓|
|Ability to update content yourself||✓||✓|
|Your own email addresses||✓||✓|
|Google Analytics installed||option||✓|
|Design meeting with our designer to discuss your ideal design||✓|
|Custom designed graphics||✓|
|Database applications (i.e. data collection and/or display, financial, search, etc.)||✓|
|In person training to update the site||✓|
|Number of content pages IMC creates||Up to 6||Unlimited|
|Number of forms||1 contact||Unlimited|
|Search Engine Optimization||Basic||Content Review and Content suggestions|
|Established Organizations looking to bring more functions online|
Quick Site Guidelines
We are able to offer Quick Sites as a less-expensive alternative to custom-designed websites because we use templates and provide minimal customization on the website. To help keep the costs low, we need to keep to the following:
- Quick Sites include 6 content pages. (For example: Home page, About Us, News, Products, Testimonials, Contact.) Customers will supply us with the written text and images for these pages. If you need assistance in developing your content and determining what to say and show, we can help you with that for an additional fee.
- Please make sure that the overall organization of your website (navigation links/page names) and any content you provide to us have already received the necessary approvals at your organization.
- Quick Sites include a graphic banner at the top of the page, which includes your logo and additional images (up to 3). These can either be provided by you or we will obtain suitable “stock” images from an online photo resource.
- Quick Sites include a few standard page elements that appear on ALL pages. These include the graphic header at the top of the page, the navigation links, the vertical “sidebar” column on the right side, and the page footer at the base (where we typically include your contact information). In thinking about the graphics and information that make up these spaces, be sure to choose things that will make sense when they appear on every page of your website.
- You will have the opportunity to review the website and make one round of text or image changes at that time. Please note: additional content or image changes after this review period will be billed at our regular website update rate. (If you send us approved text and images for the first round, you can use this review stage to improve the visual impact of your pages, which might include swapping an image, reducing text, or adding a few sub-headings, etc.)
- Quick Sites use standard WordPress tools to achieve some functions. We do not usually customize how those tools (called “plugins”) are displayed on the website. That means we cannot change the alignment, the font, the spacing, etc. Customizing plugins is available and invoiced at our scripting rate.
Want to learn more? Email email@example.com or call us today!