Interactive Media Consulting, LLC has assembled a team of professionals ready to help you with any project. On staff, in our Saratoga Springs office, you will find designers, programmers, front-end developers, and customer support representatives. All projects are handled in-house, with minimal outsourcing and no off-shoring.
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC, a full-service web site development and digital marketing firm in Saratoga Springs, NY, is growing! We are looking to fill a position dedicated to developing and supporting web applications using PHP and associated technologies. This is not an “app” developer position – all applications are web- based.
The successful candidate will be a technically-oriented person with excellent communication skills and an understanding of human computer interaction. Tasks include:
- Creating new applications to support customer needs
- Modifying and updating existing applications
- Integrating existing applications with customer websites
- Integrating custom applications with WordPress and Drupal websites
- Assisting front end developers with HTML/CSS issues
- Assisting in the management of dedicated LAMP servers
The successful candidate will have the following minimum skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of good programming practices, including documenting code
- Understanding of browser compatibility and responsiveness issues
- Intermediate to advanced PHP/MySQL scripting with the ability to integrate with APIs from a variety of sources (i.e. Google Maps, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced level of HTML and CSS
- Coding independent of a CMS
- Intermediate to advanced level working with WordPress and Drupal
- Other desired skills: know your way around a linux shell, basic image editing, cPanel/WHM, FTP, DNS structures, and cron jobs
- Ability to work in our office in Saratoga Springs, NY – remote work is not an option
IMC is a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in development concurrently, with a primary goal of delivering a quality product on time. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance.
To be considered for this position, please send:
- A letter of introduction
- Your resume
- Links to live projects you scripted on your own
- Names of 3 references
Applications are not considered complete without all the above information. If you are out of the area, please let us know when you plan to move to the area, if hired.
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC was founded in 1996. Since then, IMC has secured its position as a quality provider of digital marketing services for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits in the Capital Region and throughout the Northeast. Our capabilities include:
- Web site architecture, design and hosting in a LAMP environment
- Web site/database integration with various 3rd party APIs
- Electronic Marketing
- Social Media Consulting
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.