Interactive Media Consulting, LLC has assembled a team of professionals ready to help you with any project. On staff, in our Saratoga Springs office, you will find designers, programmers, front-end developers, and customer support representatives. All projects are handled in-house, with minimal outsourcing and no off-shoring.
Founded in 1996, IMC has secured its position as a quality provider of web sites for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits in the Capital Region and throughout the Northeast. Our capabilities include:
- Brand identity – Your brand identity tells the world who you are and what you do. Our designer’s proven process creates a brand identity that accurately represents who you want to be.
- Information architecture and design – organizing your information is the first step in making it easy for your customers to find what they need.
- Website design, development, and hosting – With over 20 years in business, we are experts in how people use the web. We develop websites and applications that are easy to understand and get the job done.
- Custom applications for your specific needs
- Web site/database integration with MySQL, SQL Server, and others
- Data integration with many common applications
- WordPress and Drupal installations and customizations
- Social Media integration and marketing – Facebook page, profile or group? Instawhat? We have the experience to help you navigate various social media channels, choose what is best for your business, and get you started.
- Search Engine Marketing – We can do the research for you to help identify audiences to reach and key phrases you need to be targeting. From there, we can recommend a targeted social media and/or Pay per Click campaign to reach those people.
- Print design – Complete your brand identity or your new marketing campaign with business cards, rack cards, post cards, trade show banners, billboards, branded apparel, swag, and more.
- Email marketing – We are Constant Contact Certified Solution Providers with over a dozen years of experience in email marketing. Whether this is your first campaign, or you need a refresh, we can help. We are not limited to Constant Contact, though, we also have experience integrating with MailChimp and Vertical Response.
IMC currently hosts over 240 websites, releases 12-15 new websites per year, and provides ongoing maintenance for many of our clients. We are proud of the work we have done and showcase all new websites on our website, through Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
In 2016, IMC launched Arts Spark (https://arts-spark.com), a website dedicated to helping artists with the business side of being an artist. Arts Spark focuses on helping artists, educating students and emerging artists, and providing shared marketing resources for arts-based non-profit organizations.
IMC is a New York State Certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
Beth Moeller, Owner
Beth Weise Moeller, holds a BS in Physics and Technical Communication from Clarkson University, an MS in Technical Communication from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and a PhD in Communication & Rhetoric from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Her PhD research concentrated on the design of user interfaces for learning. In 1996, she founded Interactive Media Consulting, LLC, a web design and development and branding firm in Saratoga Springs, NY, that currently services more than 200 clients throughout the Northeast.
Beth is a Senior Member of the IEEE and a Past-President of the IEEE Professional Communication Society. She is a 2003 graduate of Leadership Saratoga. Beth also currently serves on the Dean’s Council for the School of Arts and Sciences at Clarkson University and as Vice President of the Board of Directors for Home Made Theater. She is a Past President of the Board of Trustees for the Saratoga Independent School.
In 2002 Beth was named one of the 40 Under Forty by The Business Review of Albany, NY. In 2004 she was awarded the Emily K. Schlesinger Award for Service to the Society by the IEEE Professional Communication Society. In 2008 she received the Woodstock Award from the Clarkson University Alumni Association, recognizing personal achievement and loyalty to the university.
In addition, IMC currently has a graphic designer, a business development & digital marketing specialist, and two customer support/front end developers as full time staff.