Our team at IMC would like to thank the community for their continued support and business. We are proud to be able to give back, and over the years we have supported dozens of nonprofits and local organizations. Our philanthropy typically focuses on youth and the arts.
If you are a community based organization that supports youth and/or the arts and in need of a website or digital marketing assistance, please email Beth to begin the conversation. IMC generally chooses one new recipient per year. Additionally, we continue to support organizations that have previously received donations from IMC, helping to ensure that they continue to thrive.
IMC proudly works with the following non-profits:
- Albany Leadership Charter School for Girls
- Adirondack Folk School
- Arkansas Learning Center
- Ballston Spa Community Band
- Caffe Lena
- The Children’s Museum at Saratoga
- Community, Work & Independence, Inc.
- Depot Theatre
- Documentary Heritage and Preservation Services for New York (DHPSNY)
- Excelsior Vocal Ensemble
- The Foundation for Survivors of Abuse
- Health Research, Inc.,
- Hi-5 Sports
- Home Made Theater
- The Innovation Center at Saratoga, Inc.
- Jake’s Help From Heaven
- Lake George Arts Project
- Liberty ARC
- Look Media Resource
- Pericarditis Alliance
- Saratoga Arts District
- Saratoga Bridges, A chapter of The Arc New York
- Saratoga City Ballet
- Saratoga County Bar Association
- Saratoga PLAN
- Saratoga Sponsor-A-Scholar
- Saratoga Voices
- South Glens Falls Education Foundation
- United Tenants of Albany Inc