WE ARE HIRING!
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC, a full-service web site development and digital marketing firm in Saratoga Springs, NY, is growing! We are looking to fill an entry-level professional position dedicated to supporting both our existing customers as well as new customers.
The successful candidate will be a technically-oriented person with stellar communication skills. Some common tasks include:
- Building websites designed by our in-house designer using WordPress and Divi
- Updating websites with new content using WordPress and Drupal
- Helping customers as they setup email on their computers, phones, and/or tablets
- Answering questions customers have about updating their websites, like how to create pages or posts or add a new image to their slider
- Troubleshooting email and website issues – we get some great questions from customers and sometimes it just takes a little digging to see what is really going on
- Performing security updates for WordPress and Drupal and plugins/modules – trust us, the last thing you want to do is deal with a hacked website
The successful candidate must have the following minimum skills:
- Excellent communication skills – customers need clear, concise answers to their questions
- Ability to work as part of our great team – everyone plays a role and we work together to give our customers the best possible product
- Ability to know when you’re stuck and ask for help – hey, it happens to all of us and sometimes Google just can’t provide the answer you need, but we bet someone on the team has seen something like it before
- Strong command of HTML & CSS – we love working in WordPress and Divi, but we often need to make some tweaks to get that WordPress layout exactly how the client envisions
- Basic knowledge of WordPress systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to pull the components you need from a layered file and create graphics when necessary
These skills will be helpful, but we will train the right person:
- Previous experience with Divi
- Working knowledge of Windows, Apple, Android, and GMail email systems
- Understanding of WHM and cPanel
- Understanding of DNS and website hosting technology
This position is in our Saratoga Springs, NY, office.
IMC is a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in development concurrently, with a primary goal of delivering a quality product on time. The right candidate will receive a training, competitive salary, personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance.
To be considered for this position, please send a letter of introduction and your resume to email@example.com or apply online at https://imediaconsult.com/apply-now/ Please note, this is not a coding or design position.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.